WIN A FREE PIZZA PARTY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promoter: The Pizza Company. For enquiries contact the The Pizza Company’s Customer Service's care email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the UK (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday), excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Registered UK office: The Pizza Company, Spalding Delicatessen, West Marsh Road, Spalding, PE11 2BB. Please do not send correspondence to these addresses. Promotional Period: The promotion starts at 00.01 BST on 19.05.21 & closes at 23.59 BST on 30.09.21. There are 15 prizes available to be won.
Win a FREE PIZZA PARTY.
Prize Draw opens 19 May 2021 and closes 30 September 2021.
1. Entry is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18+ except employees (and their immediate families) of The Pizza Company and any other companies associated with the prize draw.
2. Entry is possible by filling in the entry form on the www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/winfreepizzaparty There is no charge to register for use of this website. Entries are limited to one per person per month (May draw ends 31st May, June draw ends 30th June, July draw ends 31st July, August draw ends 31st August and September draw ends 30th September).
3. One entry per person, per household, per month. Maximum entries for the duration of the promotion is 5. Any person or household making multiple entries and winning more than one prize may be disqualified.
4. Winners be drawn at random from all eligible entries each month. Winners will be announced each month via the Pizza Company Facebook page and will be notified by email and requested to confirm their address and contact details before a letter of prize confirmation is sent out.
5. Please see our site https://www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/privacypolicy.html which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you. By using our website and entering the Prize Draw or filling the entry form, you acknowledge that the processing is necessary in order to fulfil our obligations to you in respect of this Prize Draw and to enable you to enter the Prize Draw. You agree to the Promoter transferring your personal data to other members of the Promoter's Group for the purpose of promoting and/or facilitating the Prize Draw. You warrant that all personal data provided by you for the purpose of the Prize Draw is accurate.
6. Maximum one prize per household/per person/per week. For the avoidance of doubt one purchase = one entry and only one unique email address & home address will be accepted per person.
15 prizes over 5 months (3 winners per month)
10 pizzas + 10 sides + 15 dips
7. By entering the Prize Draw, the participant agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions and the full terms and conditions accessible via this link www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/winfreepizzapartytsandcs
8. For The Pizza Company enquiries visit www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/bigsocial Promoter: UK office: The Pizza Company, Spalding Delicatessen, West Marsh Road, Spalding, PE11 2BB
9. Abbreviated terms for pack stickers. 18+ UK only, Internet access required. Full T&Cs can be found at www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/winfreepizzapartytsandcs
10. Names, counties and photographs of prize winners will be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense. By entering the promotion the prize winners agree to this use.
11. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
12. No responsibility is accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive if requested.
13. By taking part in this promotion all entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
19. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of notification, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, The Pizza Company Ltd, reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. The rules of the promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. Your name and address will be retained by The Pizza Company and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Your personal details will not be passed onto third parties. You may be contacted by The Pizza Company unless you opt out of further communications. By submitting an entry, you consent to the Promoter processing and using your data for the purposes of administrating the promotion.
24. The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available after 30/09/21 for 8 weeks.
25. For any queries relating to this promotion, including delivery of prizes and prizes with damage when delivered please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest offers, deals & promotions on our Facebook & Instagram pages.
©2021. The Pizza Company. All Rights Reserved.