1. Promoter: The Pizza Company. For enquiries contact the The Pizza Company’s Customer Service's care email address email@example.com in the UK (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday), excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Registered UK office: The Pizza Company, Spalding Delicatessen, West Marsh Road, Spalding, PE11 2BB. Please do not send correspondence to these addresses. Promotional Period: The promotion starts at 00.01 BST on 12.11.20 & closes at 23.59 BST on 11.02.21. There are 91 prizes available to be won.
1.1. Prize pool as follows:
13 x Big Night In Entertainment bundles
Each entertainment bundle includes:
1 x 55” Smart TV
1 x Sound bar
1 x XBOX One S
Big Night In Entertainment prizes (Individual prizes)
2 x 55” Smart TV
3 x XBOX One S
3 x Beats Pill
2 x iPad Mini’s 7.9”
2 x Oculus Quest 2
66 x NOW TV Smart Stick with 1 Month Cinema, Entertainment & Sports Pass
1.2. All prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of an equivalent standard and specification.
1.2.1. All prizes will be dispatched to respective winners within 40 days of notification of being a winner.
1.2.2. Winners must make themselves available to take delivery of their prize. No responsibility will be taken for any prizes that are unable to be delivered once an agreed delivery date has been set. Any secondary delivery costs will not be the responsibility of the promoter.
1.3. Prizes are non-transferable, not for resale and there is no cash alternative.
2.0. How to enter: Entrants must visit www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/win and enter their name and contact details including the product barcode, found on the back of a promotional pizza pack. One entry per person per promotional pack, per day. For the avoidance of doubt one purchase of a promotional pack = one entry and only one unique email address & home address will be accepted per person, per pack per day. Maximum entries for the duration of the promotion is 455 (91 days of the promotion x 5 promotional packs). Any person or household making multiple entries and winning more than one prize may be required to submit all receipts relating to all entries.
3.0. Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18+ except employees (and their immediate families) The Pizza Company and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw. In entering the Prize Draw, the participant confirms that he/she is eligible to do so and eligible to claim any Prize he/she may win. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof that he/she is eligible to enter the Prize Draw and/or claim any Prize he/she may win.
4.0. Start date and closing date: The promotion starts at 00.01 BST on 12.11.20 & closes at 23.59 BST on 11.02.21. Entries received after the closing date 11.02.21 23.59 are automatically disqualified.
5.0. Frequency of Draws: Daily draw will take place at 9am on each day after the prize draw finishes (at 23.59 on each respective day before during the promotional period).
6.0. Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are also required. Please retain promotional pack and original itemised till receipt, which must predate online entry, as it may be required to validate your prize claim. If you are unable to provide this information in full then it may affect your prize claim. There is no charge to register for use of this website.
7.0. For the avoidance of doubt only one unique email address and address will be accepted per person. Temporary email address will be disqualified for each daily draw.
8.0. Winner Selection and notification: For the Prize Draw: The daily prize draw winners will be drawn by via a verifiable computerised system producing random results from entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions, within 1 working day of each daily draw and winners will be notified within 7 days thereafter via email to the email address submitted with their entry and also via our Facebook page (thepizzacompanyuk) each Monday during the promotional period.
9.0. The winner must claim their prize within 28 days of the Promoter notifying the winner in accordance with the above. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners by email, using details provided on entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize (or failed to provide an address for delivery if so requested) within 28 days of notification, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions then the winner will become void and no prize will be due.
10.0. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random in accordance with above. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is not able to take up the prize.
11.0. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt of, use or misuse of any prize.
12.0. The Released Parties are not responsible for:
12.1 any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw;
12.2 technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer account resulting from participating in this Prize Draw, or mistranscribed data;
12.3 unauthorized human intervention or human error which may occur in any part of the entry process or the process for allocating the prize(s);
12.4 technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries;
12.5 late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post; or
12.6 any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant's participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Prize Draw if it is possible.
Nothing in this section shall exclude the Released Parties' liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability whose limitation is prohibited by law.
13. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
14. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, inaudible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void. [Photocopies of entries are not acceptable.]
15. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw.
16. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer or completed in bulk, will not be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms and conditions.
17. No responsibility can be accepted for entries or claims that are not submitted on time or in full, lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed via e-mail/phone, regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or corrupted webpages.
18. The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses which may be incurred by the winners in claiming any prize.
19. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to void, suspend or cancel the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so, or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
20. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
21. The winner agrees to co-operate (and to procure the co-operation of his/her companions who share in the benefits of the prize) with any reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity; provided that Promoter shall comply with paragraph 42, for example it may only publish personal details in generic form e.g. John from London.
22. In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
23. The Promoter's decision is final in relation to promotional matters and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, these terms shall prevail.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe:
25.1 there has been a breach of:
25.1.1 these terms and conditions;
25.1.2 any law; or
25.1.3 any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise;
25.2 a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means;
25.3 an entry infringes any right; or
25.4 the participant's conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the prize draw.
25. Except to the extent that the Promoter is prevented by law from doing so, a list of winners will be available on www.thepizzacompanyuk.com unless otherwise stated, after the close of the prize draw and for a period of 2 months. Only the first name, surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
26. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions (or part thereof) will remain in full force and effect.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
29. Data Protection: Where you participate in a Prize Draw, your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as may be amended, replaced or superseded), the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 when it comes into force, and regulated data protection laws and regulations and as set out in the Privacy Statement (www.thepizzacompanyuk/privacypolicy). By submitting an entry, the participant acknowledges that the processing of his/her personal data is necessary for the Promoter to fulfil its obligations to the participant in respect of the promotion and to enable you to enter the prize draw, visit and use our Website and/or to claim any Prize you may win. You confirm and warrant that all data provided by you for these purposes are accurate. If the participant exercises his/her right to object to the processing of such personal data prior to the end of the prize draw his/her participation may be cancelled.
GET SOCIAL GET OFFERS GET DEALS
Get the latest offers, deals & promotions on our Facebook & Instagram pages.
ALTON TOWERS & THORPE PARK 2-4-1 PASS & WIN PRIZES.
Get your tickets to Alton Towers & Thorpe Park now.
©2020. The Pizza Company. All Rights Reserved.